Prices and Services
- Standard room with camera Queen-Size bed. The muted colors of the floor and bathroom tiles suggest relaxation while the fuchsia curtains contribute that dash of extra brio in a modern and well-ordered ambience.
- Standard room with two twin beds or one double. Relaxed tones and modern, tasteful lines are the protagonists in an ideal ambience to relax.
- Comfort room with loft. Exposed beams, soft colors, and panoramic window constitute three elements of an intriguing stay. In addition to the double bed, there are two singles in the loft alcove making this room ideal for family or friends.
- Superior room with loft. Exposed beams emphasize the ample space of an ambience that is both welcoming and attentively modern. The double- as well as the single bed face onto the Langhe panorama as does the second single bed located in the loft alcove.
- Superior room with loft. An ambience of absolute relaxation: the sofa in the entrance (which can be used as an additional bed) immediately conveys the idea of a place to lounge. The double bed in the loft area is made even more special by its view of the hills. The hydro-massage tub is the real pearl of this setting, ideal for those who want to pamper themselves.
- Junior Suite. The essence of Casa Sobrero. The ideal room for a complete immersion in the Langhe for a unique and exclusive vacation experience. With its double bed designed in a unique ambience, the Junior Suite has a private panoramic terrace and a very special bathroom. The large window opens onto the Langhe offering unforgettable moments.
- Appartment. For those who prefer a less formal environment. Equipped with a living room with couch (which also functions as a bed) and cooking area, double bedroom and single bed room, for a perfect ‘family-style’ vacation.
The rooms and apartment are all equipped with flat-screen television, complementary wi-fi internet access, ample private bathrooms, and air-conditioning.
Relaxation area, panoramic garden-sundeck, panoramic swimming pool, wine-tasting room, conference hall, bicycle rental, panoramic terrace.
Relais Casa Sobrero offers a full breakfast (included in the price) of typical products
- Breakfast: a sweet awakening in the hills of the Langhe.
- All products are of the highest quality and come from certified local producers:
- Salumi and cold-cuts Agrimacelleria Berchialla of Montelupo Albese
- Typical cheeses: Toma Piedmontese DOP, Raschera DOP, Robiola di Roccaverano DOP, Castelmagno DOP…
- Coffee from the Antica Tostatura Triestina (www.attcaffe.com)
- Tea by Revolution Tea (www.revolutiontea.com)
- Organic fruit juices
- Locally-produced fruit preserves
- Homemade cakes and tarts